Nawaphol Muay Thai Gym
Welcome to Nawaphol Muay Thai Gym, the place for enjoying and fulfill your passion. Nawaphol Muay Thai Gym is a martial art training camp located in Phetchabun, a city of mountains and waterfalls that Thai and foreigners often come to visit. You can start training as a beginner or more advanced according to your experience. With professional Muay Thai instructors, they can guarantee that you will have a great experience. Travel the beautiful local atmosphere with tourism within the province, relax with traditional Thai massage and Spa, and enjoy delicious Thai food. Everything is available for you at Nawaphol Muay Thai Gym.
Choose the package that you want to book
- 2 lessons of Muay Thai boxing per day in the morning and afternoon, 6 days a week.
- Learn with an experienced Muay Thai trainer.
- Take to see the Muay Thai boxing match. (Depending on the duration of the event)
- Also, you can take a Muay Thai boxing fight. (Please tell the trainer if you are interested)
- Take a tour of the beautiful temples in the neighborhood.
- Going to swim at the large lake or waterfall. (Depending on the season)
- Walking and shopping in the morning market and night market.
- Travel within the province, Experience nature local atmosphere in a full day with a tour guide.
- Free Thai food breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Traditional Thai massages 2 times and Spa 1 time per week by Magic Thai massage and Spa.
- Accommodation at Chom Dao Resort. (Private room / Twin bed / Air conditioning / Daily cleaning)
- Pick-up service from accommodation to the gym.
- Free bicycle to borrow.
- Free drinking water and coffee.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free training tank-top and Muay Thai shorts. (for only 14. 30 or 90 Days Package)
Classes are available for all levels from basic to advanced. Divide trainers according to the learner experience.
Monday - Saturday
- 06:30 AM Exercise to relax the muscles.
- 07:00 AM Learn Thai boxing with a professional Muay Thai instructor.
- 09:00 AM Breakfast Time.
- 10:00 AM Take a relax, Visit nearby places and temples.
- 12:00 AM Lunch Time.
- 03:00 PM Learn Thai boxing with a professional Muay Thai instructor.
- 06:30 PM Dinner Time.
- 08:00 PM Take a relax.
- 10:00 AM Travel to interesting places within the province for a full day.
* No training in this day.